This is my current rotation of Spyderco folders for carry and use, ‘roughly’ categorized by blade length:
4 inch blade:
3,5 inch blade:
3 inch blade:
- Review: Native 5 – Fluted Carbon Fiber & S90V
- Review: Delica 4 Flat Grind Vatiations
- Review: Caly 3 PE & SE
- Personal Classic: Lum Chinese Folder
- Review: Native 5 Lightweight
- Review: Para 3 Lightweight
- Review: Salt I SE Yellow
- Review: UKPK (UK Penknife)
2,5 inch blade:
2 inch blade:
Great blog! I’ve been a fan of Spydies for a while. The crown jewel of my collection is Manix CE #10 and yes she was a user. She has been retired from regular EDC for a few years but still gets out on occasion.
Very interesting and informative blog. I can tell you really appreciate beautiful and functional knives.